General Terms of Service
The following terms are applicable for all the person using this web-site for commercial or non-commercial purpose(s):
- At the time of registration the User must be at least eighteen years old. HTML reserves the right to refuse service/registration to any person at any point of time without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- User agrees that the services once subscribed to by the User is not refundable and all amount(s) paid shall stand appropriated.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- In case of any chargebacks or disputes raised by the customer, the Company is in no way obligated to refund whatever was purchased
Rights and Duties of User
- HTML authorizes User to view and access the content available on or from the web-site solely for their personal use. The contents of the web-site and of all other websites under HTML's control, whether partial or otherwise such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other contents as well as compilation of contents (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly), are property of HTML and are protected under both Indian and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. Unauthorized use of such Content will be violation of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights of HTML. User may not sell or modify the said content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use such Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the HTML's Content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. User shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the HTML creates to generate any Content or the pages making up any of its web-site which is also protected by the HTML's copyright.
- User shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and passwords. The User shall be solely responsible for all activities happening under his/her Username whether authorized or not. User agrees to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your Account and Password.
- HTML reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, discontinue or terminate the Services of the web-site or reject any or all entries/blogs at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and without any liability to the User.
- User shall be responsible for use of the web-site, for any entries/posts/blog that he/she uploads/makes, and for any consequences arising thereof. The User agrees that he/she shall use the web-site in accordance with all laws, rules and regulations, as applicable from time to time, including without limitation IT laws and laws relating to unfair competition, antidiscrimination, false advertising and defamation. The User further agrees that the usage of web-site by the User shall not violate any third party rights including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, Right of Privacy and Right of Publicity. In addition to above, the User agrees that User shall not use web-site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation HTML's content, that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. Any violation of any of the foregoing, including the terms and conditions mentioned herein shall result in immediate termination of this Agreement, Moreover, HTML reserves the right to seek damages from any such User to the extent permitted by law.
Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of web-site, including, without limitation the following activities
- accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to web-site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing" or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
- The contents of specific postings made by the User are posted and are the responsibility of the User who makes such postings. Though HTML reserves the right to filter out postings which may carry offensive, harmful, inaccurate, pornographic content or content which infringes on the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party or any rights of publicity or privacy or is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing or is indecent and contains any viruses, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information or otherwise inappropriate content, it does not take any responsibility for such content and/or for deceptive, mislabeled or defamatory content. HTML merely provides a platform to access the content posted by the Users by using the Services of the web-site. The Users are expected to take necessary precautions and comply with various provisions of laws while uploading any contents on the web-site.
However, HTML specifically prohibits the posting of User's content which provides the following and/or has the effect of the following. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content. The User Content:
- Is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- Harasses, incites harassment or advocates harrassment of another group or individual
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"
- Promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous or which amounts to contempt of any judicial authority
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images
- Displays or links to obscene, indecent pornographic, material of any kind
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses or pirating any media; and solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users
- The contents, views and ideas expressed/posted are of the respective Users and HTML does not support/endorse any such views, ideas and expressions. Moreover, HTML does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any such postings/blogs posted by the Users, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings or any User Content and makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on the web-site and the Users are cautioned to use common sense and proper judgment in this regard. HTML is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. Any reliance on the content posted by other Users using the web-site shall be entirely at the risk of the User. User assumes all risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under misguided intentions.
- The information given by the course provider is based upon the internal research conducted by the experts in the relevant domain. The said information is merely illustration of probability in increase and no guarantee is being provided by the company for the same.
HTML reserves the right without prior notice to access, read preserve and/or disclose the personal information of the User including the content of the postings/blogs if the same is required:
- In order to comply with any court judgment/decree/order/directive
- By any legal/government authority
- By applicable law
- By professional/legal advisers, directors, employees/agents/representatives of HTML in connection with this Agreement or otherwise
- For investigating potential violations of the terms herein or applicable national & international laws
- For investigating deliberate damage to the Services or its legitimate operation
- For responding to service support requests, or
- For protecting the rights, property or safety of HTML and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large.
- HTML reserves the right to store and process the personal information provided by the User in India or any other country where HTML or its agents/representatives/group companies maintain storage and processing facilities and the User by using the services herein consents to any such transfer of information outside India without prior notice.
- HTML shall not be liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for deletion and/or failure to transmit or store any postings/blogs posted by the User by using the Services herein or personal information provided by the User or any other communication maintained by the Service. Further, HTML reserves the right to create limits on use of the said Service and storage at its sole discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever and without giving any prior notice.
- HTML does not warrant that web-site will operate without any technical error and is free from any computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. HTML shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any consequences, claims, damages, costs etc. arising out of any of the above-said reasons or due to any force majeure factors and/or due to any reasons beyond the control of HTML. HTML to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. HTML makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links used on the web-site.
- HTML's maximum liability arising out of or in connection with the web-site or your use of the HTML's content, regardless of the cause of action (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise), will not exceed Rs. 50,000/-
- HTML shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights herein.
- All HTML trade names, trademarks, logos, domain names including without limitation adhyayanmantra.in, all content on Adhyayanmantra.in, are the exclusive property of HTML and the User shall not use the same without the prior written permission of HTML.
- The User agrees to indemnify HTML and its subsidiaries, directors, employees and agents against any third party claim, action, suit or proceeding resulting from his use of the Services herein or arising out of the Content submitted, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available by the User while using the web-site, or use of the web-site by the User in violation of these terms & conditions or violation of any third party rights by the User. Furthermore, HTML cannot be made a party to any legal proceedings between a User and a party contracted through the site. If HTML is implicated in any legal proceedings, the party which has named HTML will have the liability to indemnify the costs borne by HTML pursuant to the proceedings. However, HTML will abide with any court order served through due process of law.
- HTML reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or revise these terms & conditions at any point of time, without prior notice and the User agrees to be bound by such amendments or revisions. It is therefore suggested that the User must periodically review the updated version of these terms & conditions at adhyayanmantra.in.
- All the disputes arising between the User and HTML is to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The Courts/Tribunals at Delhi/New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- HTML does not offer any form of guarantee or warranty that there would be any response at all once the resume/ data is uploaded by a user to the web-site.
- HTML offers no guarantee nor offers any warranty about the credentials, status or otherwise of the prospective employee who has uploaded his/her resume to the web-site. Nor does HTML offer any guarantees or any warranty about the credentials, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization which downloads the resume/ data and uses it to contact the user.
These rules are the standard terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and apply to “Adhyayanmantra CREDITS CAMPAIGN” conducted by Adhyayanmantra (hereinafter referred to as HTML/Adhyayanmantra):
- Adhyayanmantra CREDITS shall be deposited in the online account of the member on Adhyayanmantra.in as point’s equivalent to the 10% (or as specified at site) of the amount spent by a member on Adhyayanmantra.in portal for future redemption (to clarify no actual money shall be transferred to the bank account of the Member). Members shall have the option to avail the benefits under this scheme within 30 days from the date of transfer of Adhyayanmantra CREDITS into the account, where after no such redemption shall be available to the members on any future purchases (hereinafter referred to as “the Scheme”).
- Redemption of Adhyayanmantra CREDITS shall be done in its entirety and not in parts against the future purchases on Adhyayanmantra.in.
- Term “Wallet” used herein is a mere reference in generality and is not to be referred to as Wallet defined under the RBI guidelines and Rules.
- Adhyayanmantra CREDITS in the account of the member provided under this campaign are not transferable, assignable or exchangeable. The Adhyayanmantra CREDITS cannot be negotiated or refunded, and by no means will cash equivalent be given. Only the member in whose account the Adhyayanmantra CREDITS is transferred, and no other person or agent, may claim the Adhyayanmantra CREDITS.
- Adhyayanmantra reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions of the Scheme, campaign format, or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- These T&C apply to only such registered members who hold accounts on the Adhyayanmantra.in portal and not applicable to the guest members.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, Scheme format, and all other matters relating to the Scheme, the decision of Adhyayanmantra shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- All registered members will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions herein provided.
- The Adhyayanmantra CREDITS CAMPAIGN will be available from 01-09-2020 to 01-12-2020, however HTML reserves the right to close, limit, extend the Scheme till such time it so desires and deems fit.
- That Adhyayanmantra shall not be responsible in any failure of any backend technology and the resultant inability of updating the Wallet of the Member as per the Scheme in light of such/ any technological failure.
- Members shall be strictly entitled to utilize the Adhyayanmantra CREDITS collected in their wallet i.e. online account on Adhyayanmantra.in for future purchases at Adhyayanmantra.in portal itself and not for any other purpose.
- As part of the Scheme, the Member hereby warrants that all information submitted by the Member in their profile/ account is true, current and complete.
- Adhyayanmantra reserves the right to disqualify any Member from Adhyayanmantra.in if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions as provided herein under.
- Adhyayanmantra in its absolute discretion may publicize, broadcast or otherwise disclose a member’s name, particulars, likeness, statements or any recording of their voice in advertising or promotional activities concerning this contest, or generally. Adhyayanmantra may promote or advertise that a member has been awarded under the contest. Adhyayanmantra may also require members to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledge that Adhyayanmantra has the absolute and exclusive right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it may deem fit without any consideration or payment of similar nature to such members.
- Adhyayanmantra and its subsidiary, associated and affiliated companies do not accept any liability for invalid entries. Proof of dispatch cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Adhyayanmantra cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Adhyayanmantra cannot be liable for system failures at the handling house or on the websites. Neither can HTML be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this Scheme, nor the descriptions provided by any third parties for any items/experiences, although HTML shall always endeavour to minimize the effect to the Member of any such failure.
- Adhyayanmantra and its subsidiary, associated and affiliated companies do not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Member due to any lapses or inadequacies arising from the Scheme, whether technical or otherwise.. Adhyayanmantra is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.
- By entering, members agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against Adhyayanmantra, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from or connected to the Scheme, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
- This Scheme shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes, differences and, or, any other matters in relation to and arising out of the Contest and, or, pertaining to the rules and regulations and, or, the Terms and Conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitral tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Adhyayanmantra. The venue of arbitration shall be New Delhi and the proceedings of such arbitration shall be in English Language only.
- All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.